Always a favorite, the beloved Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party is back again for 2023!!! The Halloween fun at Walt Disney World starts in just 3(!) short months, and while it’s not imperative that you buy tickets immediately, it’s a great idea to start planning your trip. Check out our favorite “Not So Scary” tips and tricks so that you’re prepared for all the thrills and chills that the Magic Kingdom has to offer. (updated May 10, 2023)
MICKEY’S NOT SO SCARY HALLOWEEN PARTY
Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party is a hard ticket event that runs on select nights from August 11 – November 1, 2023, and guests can enter the park as early as 4pm! There’s something for everyone, with 38 available dates and pre-tax ticket prices ranging from $109 to $199 (depending on the date). Tickets are on sale now!
August: 11, 15, 18, 22, 25, 29
September: 1, 4, 8, 10, 12, 15, 17, 19, 22, 24, 26, 28, 29
October: 1, 3, 5, 6, 9, 10, 12, 13, 15, 17, 19, 20, 22, 24, 26, 27, 29, 31
2023 NOT SO SCARY MILITARY TICKETS??
Will there be military tickets for Not So Scary this year?? Typically, military discounts are offered for hard ticket events at Walt Disney World, but the announcement often comes later than the official event announcement.
In a surprising move, WDW is offering military discounts for most nights of the party this year (everything except for Halloween). However, they’re nowhere near the discounts available in the past. In order to take advantage of these discounts, which are only available to active, reserve, retired, and 100% disabled (with DAVPRM code) military members, the ID holder/spouse must purchase tickets in person at Shades of Green or via email at email@example.com. All tickets purchased at Shades of Green, whether they’re party tickets, Military Salute tickets, Stars and Stripes tickets, or MYW tickets, are tax-free. And now for the pricing; like regular party tickets, pricing is dependent on the party date:
Adult $105/Child (3-9) $95: 8/15, 8/18, 8/22, 8/25, 8/29
Adult $115/Child (3-9) $105: 9/1, 9/4, 9/8, 9/10, 9/12, 9/15, 9/17
Adult $144/Child (3-9) $134: 8/11, 9/19, 9/22, 9/24, 9/26, 9/28, 9/29
Adult $164/Child (3-9) $154: 10/3, 10/5, 10/9, 10/10, 10/12, 10/15, 10/17, 10/19, 10/22, 10/24, 10/26
Adult $184/ Child (3-9) $174: 10/6, 10/13, 10/20, 10/27
Adult $193/ Child (3-9) $183: 10/29, 11/1
MICKEY’S NOT SO SCARY OFFERINGS
The fan-favorite fireworks and the “Boo to You” parade will both be back! This definitely isn’t the scaled-back Disney After Hours BOO BASH of the pandemic, but rather the full Mickey’s Not So Scary of previous years. There will be:
- The Boo to You parade features villains, ghouls, and other characters and happens twice per night! The Headless Horseman will be kicking off the parade, but will Maleficent take to the streets again??
- Character sightings around the park
- Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular with everyone’s three favorite witches!
- The Not-So-Spooky Spectacular fireworks hosted by Jack Skellington
- Performances by the Cadaver Dans Barbershop Quartet in Frontierland
- Treat stops with lots of candy!
- Costumes are allowed for all guests
- Over 20 attractions, including a Halloween twist at Mad Tea Party, Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor, and Space Mountain. Plus, TRON Lightcycle / Run will be available with virtual queue access.
- Guests can enter the park as early as 4pm and DO NOT NEED a separate Disney park reservation
Will you be attending MNSSHP this year? We try to go to MNSSHP every year for one of the early September parties, and we’re hoping to continue that tradition again this year!